At the Power House Recovery Center, the men attend meetings each day of their stay. The meetings range from Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, along with a variety of structured classes, designed by our Recovery Team, which engage our residents and guide them in a new direction in their living and thinking. We welcome all who wish to join us!
Morning Meditation – 6:30 am & 8:00 am Monday – Friday / 8:00 am Saturday and Sunday
“The Spiritual Life is not a Theory” – We have to live it.
- Opening with the 3rd Step Prayer.
- Based upon Pages 84-88 / Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Complete reading of the “Big Book” text every 30 days. Starting on the 1st of every month
- Reading of the “Daily Reflection”
- Reading of the “24 Hour Book”
- Time of quiet for personal prayer
- Close with 7th Step Prayer
Lunchtime “Brown Bag” Meeting – 12:00 pm, Monday – Friday
“Carry the Message” – Came to Believe in a Power Greater than Ourselves.
A collection of speakers from a variety of Recovery websites.
Speakers from A.A., C.A., and N.A., share their story on what it was like, what happened, and on what it is like now.
Evening Meeting – 7:00 pm, Sunday – Friday
“A Vision for You” – Share our experience, strength, and hope.
- Monday – Open Discussion / Alcoholics Anonymous Literature Related Topic
- Tuesday – Big Book / Step Study led by PHRC Advisory Board Member
- Wednesday – Co-Chaired by “Power House Alumni’, Steel on Steel format
- Thursday – Invited Guest Speaker Night -A.A. Meeting format
- Friday – “Back to Basics” / “Here are the Steps we took…” Beginners Mtg.
- Saturday – Power House Residents encouraged to attend outside groups
- Sunday – Open Discussion / Big Book Related Topic – A.A. Meeting format
All Meeting are OPEN and all are welcome to attend.